ID my Scoly and Lobo

cratop

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got these both a while ago and I forgot to ask for the names of the corals. If you can help me ID them, that would be amazing. I couldn’t get an amazing pic of my lobo, so I put three different ones.

C63A68EC-D673-473A-84DC-9903A79C7A04.jpeg AAD4FB76-18F1-4A87-8405-307FED3D6927.jpeg F14FCEFB-4EAF-497C-BE0C-9BA7DAD31B07.jpeg CA6F6F71-169B-4AA1-8910-C280235D2DEA.jpeg
 
I’m thinking that the scoly is possible a war paint. Does that sound right? As for the lobo, I’m still clueless...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new