ID Please Aptasia

  • Thread starter Thread starter JOKER
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
2,917
Reaction score
796
Location
Pulaski
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is in a rock that has some zoa on it. Just wondering if is aptasia
 

Attachments

  • 20140914_220810.jpg
    20140914_220810.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 116
I thought it wasn't good. I ill have to remove. The other majano I have saw had color to them this one is kinda red in color
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new