ID please - jellyfish type hitchhiker

  • Thread starter Thread starter DS204
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DS204

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2019
Messages
367
Reaction score
409
Location
Winnipeg, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know what this is? This popped up today in my small, observation tank. No new corals in 6+ months, 1 new fish added about 1 month ago.

Any information would be helpful, thank-you!
IMG_20200101_113546.jpg

 
Its one of two things:
Aptasia which will do this but man, has the habits of a jelly fish.

here is baby jellyfish
1577902283448.png
 
Hydroid. Pretty cool find. But not something I would keep
 
Duh- droid !!
Unwelcomed in my tanks
 
OK thanks for the info. It's been removed and I'll keep my eyes peeled for more.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new