ID please this is weird

Scuba George

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2012
Messages
224
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Strange cotton like ball in rock hope someone has seen this before
4cf84ec4-2a54-d545.jpg



I need gills @_@
 
kind of hard with out close up.. does it have tubes coming out of it if so its a sponge.. or might be a qtip sponge does it look like this?
images
 
U sure it looks exactly like a moth ball not dense like a sponge


I need gills @_@
 
Ahhh that pic is spot on I've never seen a sponge like this


I need gills @_@
 
Sponge. Keep it. They aren't pretty but they are good.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new