ID please

AlphaOmega

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2015
Messages
31
Reaction score
12
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I originally bought this as a 24k gold lepto but I am thinking it may be a WWC honeysickle litho. Can anybody confirm.

54954051-951F-487D-A5EC-8702480A1FCC.jpeg 454AFE88-7AE4-4144-8AE3-B14395E21D66.jpeg
 
Looks similar to my WWC Killer Jack O litho
The more I look the more I think its a litho and not a lepto. got it 2 years ago at RAP Orlando. Almost killed it twice and it's finally really taking off. Was so small when I got it could barely see what it was. Just knew I needed something orange in my tank.
 
The more I look the more I think its a litho and not a lepto. got it 2 years ago at RAP Orlando. Almost killed it twice and it's finally really taking off. Was so small when I got it could barely see what it was. Just knew I needed something orange in my tank.
Its definitely a lithophylon
 
Possible Psammacora or Lithophyllon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new