ID PLEASE

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2020
Messages
1,946
Reaction score
1,251
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got these for 10$ yesterday and I have no idea what they are. They have an orange core under the black lights and an orange ring around the outside of the bell. I’m happy with any guesses.

63C2BF09-0C31-413F-988E-9C474D594DF8.jpeg D82B4AB7-BB3D-407F-973B-1EB8DFB6D289.jpeg 684F1C09-8859-4D6B-BEEE-2046FA6EC3A2.jpeg
 
Photos under whites are from today. I’m assuming they’ll color up later on because they’ve lost some of that orange color this morning
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new