ID please.

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrk1720
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mrk1720

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2020
Messages
93
Reaction score
145
Location
Bpt., CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone ID this piece. Trying to see if the LFS was correct.

Thanks

20201016_120806.jpg
 
Looks like a green branching psammocora coral to me. But maybe some more seasoned reefers can conform.
 
He said it was a green stylo.. I am not a SPS familiar reefer so I was unsure.

Thanks for the replies.
 
Branching green psammacora
 
I can also positively confirm green psammacora digitata. I have a few of them. 110% not a stylophora, zero polyp similarities.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new