ID please??

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2020
Messages
1,946
Reaction score
1,251
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know what these are? Offered in a trade to me asp what they are worth. Want to make sure I’m being fair to someone I’m trading.

D48ECEE8-37E6-4544-B315-DA8B16A80F9F.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Anyone know what these are? Offered in a trade to me asp what they are worth. Want to make sure I’m being fair to someone I’m trading.

D48ECEE8-37E6-4544-B315-DA8B16A80F9F.jpeg
Can you provide pic under white lighting ?
 
I too thought pink diamond but not sold on it. Diamonds have a distict stripe in center and thicker lash why I ask again for pic under white lighting
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new