I'd say this is pretty "unique!"

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,859
Reaction score
122,450
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'd say this is pretty "unique" Mr. Scott Fellman! @uniquecorals

311740_2601575363245_1763495138_n.jpg
 
As an appreciator of reefbowls, I can dig a 5'10 one to say the least. That must be six grand in glass and shaping alone wow
 
He's already gaining topoff improvements by having a top surface area smaller than the equator of the vase where is his build log!
 
Last edited:
It a cool looking tank but from a maintenance perspective it looks like a nightmare to deal with.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new