Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrcoffee2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mrcoffee2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2013
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
37
Location
Vermont
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

I just bought this Zoa from my LFS. I noticed there are a couple green tubes. Is this something be worried about?

Best,

John

Zoanthid.jpg
Zoanthid2.jpg
 
I'd guess Vermetid Snail as well, not really bad per say but I typically remove them when I can because of the mucus strands they put out annoy me and some of my corals to. I just take a pair of coral cutters to them and my Leopard Wrasse cleans up from there.

Cheers, Todd
 
This thing looks like it has two openings. Is that typically for a V snail?

I thought they were more straight tube like with the color brown.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new