Identify for a new reefer

  • Thread starter Thread starter tincsam
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tincsam

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2020
Messages
43
Reaction score
17
Location
Arkansas
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
96A3DFD5-8A2E-4730-B4FC-A9CEC072B3A0.jpeg
EADC97BF-127A-46F9-8574-F0506177EE08.jpeg

Not the best pictures but there is something growing with this polyp.
What is the reddish leafy thing on the back of it?
 
That's the same junk that I'm dealing with. I thought it was cyano but now I'm not so sure. Maybe dinos???
What are your parameters??

PXL_20201104_151116898.jpg
 
I’m actually referring to the branch leaf growing form the coral. Nothing on the rock.
 
I’m actually referring to the branch leaf growing form the coral. Nothing on the rock.
1604516520219.png

Does your "leaf" look like this on my Xennia? Sort of flowy? Mine started as one little spot... then it went everywhere.
1604516630275.png
 
Definitely what you circled in my picture. Not really snot like though. Literally tree like and growing fast!
 
Anyone have any thoughts here!?
 
Definitely looks like some sort of algea but it's hard to tell with the pics :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new