identify for me ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aaronreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aaronreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
351
Reaction score
92
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all I have got two small frag's for free and have no idea what they are. I know I shouldn't just be shoving any old thing in my tank but they came attached to an urchin.
IMG_20190615_123144.jpg


IMG_20190615_123117.jpg
 
Bonus!!! Give that urchin a raise.
Can't be certain but looks like an Acan to me...
 
Bonus!!! Give that urchin a raise.
Can't be certain but looks like an Acan to me...
I brought the erchin at my LFS and it had them attached I expected the bloke to take them off but he said you can have them for free
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new