Identify please...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kaneo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kaneo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2013
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Location
Perth, Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I'm in Perth Western Australia picked up this little fella by accident at my local. Can you tell me what it is please do I can do some research.
 

Attachments

  • 1386985491059.jpg
    1386985491059.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 154
Hi Kaneo, I would make a guess at Scolymia or maybe Cynarina, common name is button coral. There is an article in edition 42 of Ultramarine. Don't know if I can post urls so do a search for ultramarinemagazine.
Hope this helps.
Regards,
Mark.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new