ID's needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter zemuss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zemuss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
1,254
Reaction score
109
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone identify these?

The first picture is of the little feather dusters which I am afraid might be hydroids and the next picture are of two snails if I am not mistaken but I want another opinion.
 

Attachments

  • 20120806_200809.jpg
    20120806_200809.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 137
  • 20120806_203005.jpg
    20120806_203005.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 129
Yeah the lower picture defenantly looks likes some kind of snails, not too sure if they are good though.
 
First pic: I am not sure what I am looking at. and as far as I know Hydriod arent bad..

SECOND pic: Do you have clams? They almost look like Pyramid snails. They eat clams and snails
 
second picture is collonistas snails.

First is not of the bubble algae. I have two emerarld crabs handling it slowly. The first picture seems to be a feather duster clusters. Its all over my rock.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new