If you could be captain of any Syfi spaceship in tv or movies, which do you choose?

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Needed a lift up but on its way now.

starman live view falcon heavy spacex.png

This is science fiction.....just imagining 10, 20, 50 thousand years from now when some creature comes upon this Tesla hurling through space at 10 - 15 thousand miles an hour. What are they going to think? Just out for a Sunday drive! :D

ironeagle2006

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have to say the Vicount Star Defender from Star Wars. Just imagine a MonCalamari ship from Return of the Jedi blown up in size to a Super Star Destroyer in length equipped with over 5000 Turbolasers 3000 Ion Cannons and carried 2000 Fighters and had over a combined 1000 Torpedo and missile launchers also. Plus enough shields to stop a Death Star laser blast.

cracker

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well the Enterprise comes to mind 1st. As long as I get to be Kirk. The Millennium Falcon would be cool also! However seeing how we're havin fun here. I'd like to be Capt of SpaceBalls 1 if I got to were the Dark Helmet costume & rip around at Ludicrous speed !

May the swaaarts be with YA !

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill settle for this
submarine-yacht.jpg

davocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me it would be the Valley Forge in the movie Silent Running, one of my old favorites, the ship w/ domes that contained wildlife and forests meant to preserve plant and animal life, except I'd have one dome specifically as a giant reef tank!

And maybe another dome w/ characters from Heavy Metal movie, cause if I were floating through space I'd want Tarna by my side as my amazon she warrior companion.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would captain a ship of superior intelligent beings that were so advanced that they we're able to grow and care for aqua animals within glass boxes in their state build thread rooms.

davocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would captain a ship of superior intelligent beings that were so advanced that they we're able to grow and care for aqua animals within glass boxes in their state build thread rooms.

These are the voyages of the starship R2R!

Back