IF YOU VOTE FOR ME....

When's the medal ceremony.... how many people cant you invite ?

team usa help GIF by U.S. Figure Skating
 
I want to see a video of you Adam, putting those awards up on your wall
Animation Win GIF by Flat-icons.com
 
Thanks guys! I said it before and I’ll say it again. You guys are the actual Best. I’m just the favorite flavor of the day here.

Thanks a ton to all who voted! I really appreciate the support!
 
Thanks guys! I said it before and I’ll say it again. You guys are the actual Best. I’m just the favorite flavor of the day here.

Thanks a ton to all who voted! I really appreciate the support!
Clapping Applause GIF by The Gentlemen
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new