I'll be on LIVE tomorrow with askBRStv and I need you!!! :)

Will you watch revhtree on the LIVE #askBRStv show?

• Yes I'll tune in live at 1:30pm est!

Votes: 116 33.0%
  • No I'll have to catch the rerun!

Votes: 193 54.8%
  • Neither, I choose to make revhtree sad...

Votes: 43 12.2%

• Total voters

KStatefan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might have to take a late lunch so I can watch all of it live. If not I will watch the first part live then finish tonight. Their live videos are about the only live ones I watch.

I also do not care for their BRS recommends videos.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We're cheering for you!

HappyPig.gif

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great !!! I will be watching.

MR BEAN 2.jpg

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry man.. Those guys have started to push particular products with their "Recomends" and "best of" stuff. They have lost the format that made them good. It's turned into nothing but an infomercial so I've stopped watching.

Never the less, have fun and I hope that it's worth while for you.

I see this a little differently.. I might not 100% agree with all their recommendations but to me this seems more of a desire from BRS to genuinely help Reefers by recommending products they feel work the best.

As a general rule it makes no economic sense for a business to promote or push a particular product. I was in sales my whole life and now that I’m retired I help my daughter with trade shows for her business, we will typically have upwards of 50 items on display and we really want/need to sell them all so I’m not going to stand there and tell someone to only buy a particular item but of course If someone asks I will always try to give my honest recommendations and of course there are exceptions such as sales or overstock conditions which may require temporary promotions or a little extra “hype” to help move a item.

S2G

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just happened to stumble on it today. Good job and it's nice to see the southern accent on full display lol I need a translator when I travel up north as well.

Deaf clown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry for the rant...

BUT...I really despise live videos. I wish they would stop. I now watch half of what brs posts, American Reefing when they show Mike and Dr. Sanjay (spelling), Tidal Gardens, and I watch Travis’ Fish of Hex’s-kinda ticked it’s gonna be slow on his end in the next month but I get it, he’s a hunter. There’s a few others I’ll watch randomly but not like I do these.

As far as the ‘others’ I wish they’d stop so I can enjoy their channels again...

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 59 55.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.5%
Back