IM 80 aio Reefscape upgrade scape

navada718

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2020
Messages
145
Reaction score
267
Location
Brooklyn
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I impulsively purchased a IM 80 gal AIO
at a steal of a deal. I implemented some frag shelves from west Muticulture (no longer in business) & coral frag plug holders (printed reef).

20230806_143855.jpg
 
Everything transferred over from my 50 gal aio to 80 gal aio.
 

Attachments

  • 20230816_191214.jpg
    20230816_191214.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 78
Looks pretty cool. Time for some coral shopping lol
Tganks, I have to get a bigger light 1st. Highly considering the Kessil Apx. Currently have 1 Kessil 360we.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new