I'm a newbie

TristonV

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
20
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I'm Triston, I just started my reef tank. It's been up for a month and I now have 3 Damsels in there and they seem to be happy. I'm looking forward to all the great advice and help I will find here!

IMG_20200112_173400_7.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello everyone. I'm Triston, I just started my reef tank. It's been up for a month and I now have 3 Damsels in there and they seem to be happy. I'm looking forward to all the great advice and help I will find here!

Hello, Triston

Sounds great, and thanks for taking the time.

There are super great folks on here to help guide your way, if you need to start some threads.
The search engine is really nice too.

Welcome to Reef 2 Reef, we hope you feel, right at home.

Freddie
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new