I'm back and here for good! ;-)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tim@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys sorry I've been missing from the forum, great to see so many members helping each other out.

If you have any questions either tag me on here or fire me an email to [email protected] I am over in the UK so please excuse the time difference and I will try and get back to you in a timely manner. Also if I can't answer your question I have a direct line to the man that can ;-)

Cheers and speak soon!

james983

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy you are here. I'm waiting for my 1st kit from your U.S. Retailer. Anxious to see results. What is the usual turn around time?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi guys sorry I've been missing from the forum, great to see so many members helping each other out.

If you have any questions either tag me on here or fire me an email to [email protected] I am over in the UK so please excuse the time difference and I will try and get back to you in a timely manner. Also if I can't answer your question I have a direct line to the man that can ;-)

Cheers and speak soon!

Welcome back Tim! Excited about more Triton info coming to R2R!

joefishUC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy you are here. I'm waiting for my 1st kit from your U.S. Retailer. Anxious to see results. What is the usual turn around time?
Great to hear! Typical turnaround time is 7-12 days from the time you drop it in the mail to the time you receive the email stating that your results are ready for viewing. Sometimes faster too.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 36.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 26.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back