I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I think it's time for a larger tank!

IMG_6334.jpg
 
My 65 gal tank. Two Magnifica, on Gigantia. Two Frog spawn, Two cleaner shrimps, A few cucumbers, a few snails, on tropical albalone, three sea urchins, two Yellow tail Blue Damsels, Two Black snow Flakes, Two Flame angels, one Yellow tang, 1 mantis shrimp, and a lot of pods and mysis.
65Gal2017120701.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new