I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Wow. There are some spectacular reefs in this thread. I’m a bit hesitant to post mine. It’s still a baby at 7 months old, nut coming along nicely.
EEBA1A4D-239A-4462-93A2-AA0DFD8C78FC.jpeg
 
I have a 180 too, god do I wish it looked like yours!!!!! Beautiful, great aquascape, nice blend of sps! Your colors are so vibrant.
That tank is absolutely spectacular. I shudder to think of the cost. I know how much my 38 with 22 frags and 5 fish has cost. My wife reminds me constantly. Again, fantastically spectacular!
 
Some of the most amazing reefs in the hobby are right here at Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new