I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hello everyone from Moscow! Time in isolation allowed me to create this reef 4 months ago. I hope it will be painted properly soon. Good health to all!

IMG_20201031_151014.jpg IMG_20201031_150831.jpg IMG_20201031_151028.jpg IMG_20201031_151134.jpg IMG_20201031_150848.jpg
 
Hi, I am actually beginner, my first reef is only about 100 liters, about two years old.

And my next reeftank (470 liters) is in my workplace. I am a small 3D printers seller so in my new tank there is a 3D printed shipwreck and a rock covering the overflow. I hope that corals and fish will be healthy and grow.
 
Last edited:
here’s my 10gal
 

Attachments

  • 95E52842-3E02-4223-B100-C169DF4C61BD.jpeg
    95E52842-3E02-4223-B100-C169DF4C61BD.jpeg
    119.8 KB · Views: 107
  • 0A20BA13-A6C2-41B0-8393-38E221BF3D6D.jpeg
    0A20BA13-A6C2-41B0-8393-38E221BF3D6D.jpeg
    113.6 KB · Views: 133
32 bio.
And 65
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20201119_231740919.jpg
    PXL_20201119_231740919.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 102
  • PXL_20201119_231837372.jpg
    PXL_20201119_231837372.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 80
  • PXL_20201119_232330746.jpg
    PXL_20201119_232330746.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 104
  • PXL_20201119_232120856.NIGHT.jpg
    PXL_20201119_232120856.NIGHT.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 107
Hi, I am actually beginner, my first reef is only about 100 liters, about two years old.

And my next reeftank (470 liters) is in my workplace. I am a small 3D printers seller so in my new tank there is a 3D printed shipwreck and a rock covering the overflow. I hope that corals and fish will be healthy and grow.


Bro that is one of the coolest saltwater tanks I've seen. I love coral and colorful reefs like everyone else, but that is unique and beautiful in a totally different way!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new