Im bored, show me your Euphyllia

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evan West
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
dfb3c3b7327237363d257f5a695ef54a.jpg


83c51bb042f1ddac2e1ca0e7491ee063.jpg


204fb6b0dcc408ca02497775f23fdb86.jpg


Also have a frog spawn frag recovering from the persons chevron tang I got it from
 
The one on left with green tips I really don't know what it is. Flows like a torch, but some tentacles appear to be hammer shaped. Maybe a hybrid? I honestly don't know. But it's splitting into 4 heads so must be doing something right. Lol
 
I wish I had a good camera, and could take good pictures. These look so much better in person; a combo of purple tip, pink, orange hammers and a rainbow and green frogspawn, with a lone torch frag.

IMG_20160623_183905.jpg
 
My first Hammer, love it.

Always wanted this color combination but was hard for me to find.

8fde4c50239cf86d03cd8193d3d750ef.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new