IM DESPERATE!! Feather duster invasion

i have a reefer 350 with hippo tang, yellow tang, chromis, wrasse, coral beauty, clowns, antheas.. the rockwork doesn’t look bad and I’m gonna add more for some hiding spots.. I told my lfs that if I buy the copperband I’m bringing it right back once the job is done lol. But I’ll also try to get more bumblebee’s since they are fairly cheap..
 
Any chance of a white light pic? The super thin stems I’m seeing almost make me think colonia hydroids more than feather dusters
That is what I was thinking
 
Coral banded shrimp will munch on worms including feathwrdusters
 
2F71C216-D089-4BB3-949D-8C0A840489C2.jpeg
22F5798C-F5F2-4679-BA61-16B0FF83D8BC.jpeg
1B207F40-97B1-4983-ADC7-8A4F34D226E2.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new