IM Fusion 15 build

donutmanstan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2020
Messages
39
Reaction score
27
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After about 3 years, I’ve decided to resurrect the saltwater bug and bought a new tank! I came from a fluval 13.5 (not a bad tank) but this innovative marine feels 100% better. I’m no longer limited on filtration options, and the cube layout was way more fun to scape. I’m running the stock return (might change to sicce syncra 1.0) , an RFG, helio heater, Nero 3, and AI prime. I did the rock work with Marco rock!

Hoping to get some cool macro algae’s and soft corals when cycling is over. Super excited to fill in this tank!!!
2BE89E77-331C-485B-9A78-B08E69E55096.jpeg
DBBD4FBA-D2B7-423E-9AE0-D5D837FB603A.jpeg
 
Also, anyone know of a clean way to tightly up a cord from a power head on the side of the aquarium?
 
The tank looks good. I have one too and am very happy with it.
 
After about 3 years, I’ve decided to resurrect the saltwater bug and bought a new tank! I came from a fluval 13.5 (not a bad tank) but this innovative marine feels 100% better. I’m no longer limited on filtration options, and the cube layout was way more fun to scape. I’m running the stock return (might change to sicce syncra 1.0) , an RFG, helio heater, Nero 3, and AI prime. I did the rock work with Marco rock!

Hoping to get some cool macro algae’s and soft corals when cycling is over. Super excited to fill in this tank!!!
2BE89E77-331C-485B-9A78-B08E69E55096.jpeg
DBBD4FBA-D2B7-423E-9AE0-D5D837FB603A.jpeg
Love the aquascape design!
 
Where did you get that stand from?
Looking to get one for my new build!
 
Any updates?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new