IM Fusion Lagoon 50 AIO!

AceB9908

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2019
Messages
131
Reaction score
163
Location
Glen Burnie, Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So here's my first build thread on here! Got this awesome Lagoon 50 from Innovative Marine to be set up in my room! This is an upgrade for me, as I already have a regular old 10 gallon. Everything will slowly get moved into this one! I plan on keeping it Bare Bottom as I have a Party Crasher, and a Meteor Shower Cyphastrea that I want to grow along the bottom!

Lagoon50.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new