• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

I'm getting out........ (Pic heavy)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lateral72
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lateral72

Chaetodontidae
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
616
Reaction score
82
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
.... of frags! :D I'm tired of having tanks cluttered with frags and more frags, so I'm moving them all out. This is the first wave of frags. A lot of these are my only pieces of the morph, so get them while they last. All frags are healed and healthy. Yes, some have nuisance algae on the plugs, I run a UHNS and I will peroxide dip them a few days before shipping.

***** Prices are not set in stone, they are merely individual prices if you happen to only want a single item. The more you buy, the more I give great deals... Try me! All prices are plus shipping. I ship USPS Express or FedEx.


Standard arrive-alive guarantee. Email me photos within 2 hours from delivery time, replacement or refund. There will be a $10 bag/heat pack fee for any purchases < $100.


Please PM me with any corals you want. Refer the letter and number so I can correctly ID all frags. If you have no feedback, I accept paypal gift only!


PICS REMOVED.. ALL SOLD!!
 
Last edited:
pics removed.. All sold!!
 
Last edited:
Are the pics still not working for you guys? Seems some people can see them, some can't... I guess my server/host is being a PITA. I'll rehost them on imageshack or something later tonight when I get some time..

N1 is so sick, GLWS!
Thanks!
 
is A3 the thunderlightning chalice?
It's Pinstripe from bay corals... But I do believe T&L and Pinstripe are identical. I know they're from the same source.
 
i can see all pics but if u could add some names on those zoas, it would be best for me please...thanks
 
what's the names of f1, f2 and m1 and m2?
F1/F2, I actually don't really know. They came in as a polyp that looked completely different. But then they morphed to what you see right now, and have held their color great. They're kind of a desert fox, martian PE mangle, so I've been calling them Martian Desert PE, lol. m1 and m2 are just your running of the mill GPE with a blue propagator's ring, but are very bright.. So GPRPE if you wanted to shorten it (like PPRPRE).

EDIT: Decided to look around and F1/F2 seem to be pretty close to Toxic Lava PEs.

i can see all pics but if u could add some names on those zoas, it would be best for me please...thanks
Really, I'm not overly a fan of the name game, since one day they're called XYZ, then the next day a different seller calls them ABC. If there are any that stick out to you, LMK and I can give you the most common name I know for them.
 
Last edited:
Some of the stuff is pending payment, but still lots left!
 
OB SD localism...:xd: and here I thought Id seen everything. Lateral-nice collection dude.Bummed I got in here so late.
 
Last edited:
OB SD localism...:xd: and here I thought Id seen everything. Lateral-nice collection dude.Bummed I got in here so late.
Still plenty left. :D I know some chalices need a nice home..
 
Was feeling some of those polyps..The pinstripe is rad,but I just placed an order with C.Corals-my lady would murder me if I picked that up.If you still have it in a few weeks I may try and grab it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new