I'm new to reefing

  • Thread starter Thread starter KLS1993
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KLS1993

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2016
Messages
20
Reaction score
42
Location
Milwalkee
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I'm new to the hobby I have a 60g cad lights cube all set up... 6 months old now and was wondering if some of the veterans could give me your best tips
IMG_2729.JPG
 
Hey everyone I'm new to the hobby I have a 60g cad lights cube all set up... 6 months old now and was wondering if some of the veterans could give me your best tips
IMG_2729.JPG
Welcome tooR2R ..happy reefing .. begin slowly , nice easy corals .. mushroom ..pulsing xania maybe ...ooh I see you already have couple of candy canes and looks like feather dusters ..
 
Last edited:
You do seem to have a bit of an aptasia problem coming about.. depending on the species of puffer, you may want to try adding a few peppermint shrimp to help take care of those... MY only concern is with your puffer going after any inverts you put in with him. Do you know what species it is?
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Nice aquascape!

Yes, take it slow that's by far the best rule in the hobby :)
 
Welcome to reef2reef, Nice tank.
You can add Aiptasia Eating Filefish to control and remove the Aiptasia
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 
Welcome to the hobby! It can get pretty addictive! Hope your ready.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new