- Joined
- Apr 27, 2016
- Messages
- 45
- Reaction score
- 10
Hi all,
Wondering what others are using as a stand for the IM Nuvo 15 that are budget friendly?
I figure it will be around 150lbs with water and rock/sand displacement.
Would something like this hold (on the wide shelving portion on the right?)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08KPDLP8G/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=A3VWUK1YP7VO5M&psc=1
It looks pretty sturdy and max weight for the whole desk is 300lbs.
Looking to save space as well since I work from home.
Thanks all!
Casey
Wondering what others are using as a stand for the IM Nuvo 15 that are budget friendly?
I figure it will be around 150lbs with water and rock/sand displacement.
Would something like this hold (on the wide shelving portion on the right?)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08KPDLP8G/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=A3VWUK1YP7VO5M&psc=1
It looks pretty sturdy and max weight for the whole desk is 300lbs.
Looking to save space as well since I work from home.
Thanks all!
Casey