IM NUVO 20 AIO

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

AfricanReefBoy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2018
Messages
84
Reaction score
49
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been out of the hobby for a couple years now. I kept a lot of my equipment and have finally decided it's time to jump back in. I've started with my Nuvo 20 AIO.

Equipment:
. Radion XR30 Gen4
. 100Watt Heater
. Overflow caddy with ChemiPure Blue and filter floss
. IM UV in other over flow
. ATO
. ApexEL & WMX module
. IM Desktop skimmer
. IM Grow light (cut a rectangle out of the back black backing and attached the light to the second chamber and threw some chaeto in there)
. Two MP10s
. Maxspect BioBrick
. IM return pump

Fish List:
. Gem Tang ( going in 50 Lagoon build when up)
. Desjardini Tang ( also going in 50 Lagoon build when up)
. Splendid Fairy Wrasse
. Two Mocha Storm Clownfish
. Skunk cleaner shrimp (in a box separated from everyone because the Gem Tang thinks he's food)
. Hermits, trochus and conch
. Urchin and sand sifting starfish

Coral:
. Couple torches
. Couple tester SPS ( birdsnest and PC Rainbow)
. GSP
. Blasto
. Hammer

Aquascape is pretty minimalist...

Please enjoy the progress and I always welcome any feedback. Thank you.

20220601_210138.jpg

20220820_204828.jpg

20220822_133123.jpg

20220914_155544.jpg
 
I love that tank! But I think those fish are too big for a 20G man :( If you weren’t already planning on it, I’d recommend taking them your LFS and swapping them for smaller fish that are more appropriate for a nano.
 
I love that tank! But I think those fish are too big for a 20G man :( If you weren’t already planning on it, I’d recommend taking them your LFS and swapping them for smaller fish that are more appropriate for a nano.
It's a nice tank! But I agree, those fish are too big; they'd need twice the space or more, long term.
 
Yeah, I am already working on another build, they won't be in there much longer.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new