OP
OP
Fapman

Fapman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Aiptasia is completely eradicated, and I've actually become the go-to Berghia supplier in Seattle! My local fish store (LFS) is buying them from me at $10 each, and I'm supplying them with 50 per week. Stay tuned for some new photos! Have a lot of store credit i will be using to stock the tank!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fapman

Fapman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
IMG_2285.jpeg
IMG_2287.jpeg
IMG_2286.jpeg
IMG_2281.jpeg
Exciting Updates in My Reef Tank!

Hey fellow reef enthusiasts! I've been busy making some fantastic changes to my reef tank lately, and I couldn't wait to share the news with all of you.

First off, I've introduced three stunning Acropora corals to the mix, and they are absolutely thriving in their new home. Their vibrant colors and growth patterns are a sight to behold!

Additionally, I've decided to give my tank a fresh look by ditching all of my frag racks. Instead, I've mounted my corals directly onto the rock, and let me tell you, it has transformed the tank's appearance. It's a cleaner, more natural look that I'm loving!

And here's the cherry on top: I stumbled upon a captivating zoanthid colony with some truly unique colors. It's unlike anything I've seen before, and it's quickly becoming the centerpiece of my reef.

I can't wait to see how these changes continue to evolve my reef over time. Feel free to share your thoughts and experiences with similar changes in your tanks – the reefing community is all about learning and growing together! IMG_2289.jpeg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 82 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back