IM15 build thread

Aiptasia is completely eradicated, and I've actually become the go-to Berghia supplier in Seattle! My local fish store (LFS) is buying them from me at $10 each, and I'm supplying them with 50 per week. Stay tuned for some new photos! Have a lot of store credit i will be using to stock the tank!
 
Last edited:
IMG_2285.jpeg
IMG_2287.jpeg
IMG_2286.jpeg
IMG_2281.jpeg
Exciting Updates in My Reef Tank!

Hey fellow reef enthusiasts! I've been busy making some fantastic changes to my reef tank lately, and I couldn't wait to share the news with all of you.

First off, I've introduced three stunning Acropora corals to the mix, and they are absolutely thriving in their new home. Their vibrant colors and growth patterns are a sight to behold!

Additionally, I've decided to give my tank a fresh look by ditching all of my frag racks. Instead, I've mounted my corals directly onto the rock, and let me tell you, it has transformed the tank's appearance. It's a cleaner, more natural look that I'm loving!

And here's the cherry on top: I stumbled upon a captivating zoanthid colony with some truly unique colors. It's unlike anything I've seen before, and it's quickly becoming the centerpiece of my reef.

I can't wait to see how these changes continue to evolve my reef over time. Feel free to share your thoughts and experiences with similar changes in your tanks – the reefing community is all about learning and growing together! IMG_2289.jpeg
 
I plan on buying the filter to take better pictures this week.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new