• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

IM20 peninsula with APS stand

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

rongy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2023
Messages
689
Reaction score
467
Location
New York
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Innovative Marine 20 peninsula for sale. Includes tank, APS stand (with custom doors), upgraded Eheim return pump, heater, and live rocks (anemone not included). Tank is in perfect condition and used for less than one year. Currently used as a frag tank

Asking 250 obo, pick up Brooklyn NY

Also have a AI Prime 16HD light with gooseneck mount for sale, asking $160
IMG_7264.jpeg
IMG_7485.jpg
IMG_7507.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I just bought this tank for $700 from IM on sale. Wonderful tank and well worth what OP is selling it for.
Thank you! I just got a bigger frag tanks, that’s why I’m selling. Too much work to maintain 3 systems
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new