Im50 Acid trip

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2018
Messages
8,104
Reaction score
40,548
Location
NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Starting for my documentation. If you follow be warned I might not be around or walk from hobby completely.
Short back story. Started with 100 gallon and then 220. I burned out for many reasons but ended up with a 20 and kept my clown pair / BTA and started a mixed nem tank. BTA, mini maxi, rfa type tank. Two amazing lfs wouldn’t let me quit and would send me home with some coral until I needed more room.
So here we go
Started 11/27/24

IMG_1715.jpeg
 
Aadded bacteria from iPsf 11/27/24

11/28/24 Moved some coral from 20 and introduced choats wrasse
12/1/24
Po4 .12 I’m confused. Gfo in use
No3 1.9 dosed 1mm

12/3/24
Po4 .06
No3 3.1 dosed 1.5 mm

12/5/24
po4 .03 done with gfo
No3 5.8 done dosing
 
Last edited:
Nice colors ,good to see you back Crabman... ;):)
Crab GIF by Eternal Family
 
Cheers
IMG_1699.jpeg


Never trust a crab
IMG_1650.jpeg
IMG_1645.jpeg


Starting a new tank I use dry sand and rock. I add bacteria from I do pacific sea farm that has good bristleworms, spaghetti worms, mix of pods, micro brittle stars. Pods are a very important part of a new tank clean up crew and taste healthy treats for fish. This method I don’t bring in anything unwanted but everything needed.
 
Watched her wake up. She been munching pods and looking at me with the feed me face!
IMG_1729.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new