Imagitarium 3.7

Ultrawalrus

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2019
Messages
35
Reaction score
32
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20191106_200649.jpg

Just set this up last night. Anyone have any tips/tricks for continued success?

I have upgraded the pump to an 80gph
In the back section there is an ATO connected to a jug of RODI under the table, a small bag of carbon, and a small mesh bag of matrix.
The sand, water, matrix, and rock have come from a 20gallon that has nothing but pods and a few hundred baby snails that's been running for about a year.
The light is the Aquaknight? maybe. Can't remember, had it for a while. If it doesn't seem to be doing good I may get an A80 or something.
 
Nice! What are your plans for it?
 
Nice! What are your plans for it?
I really dont know yet. I'm thinking maybe just some fancy zoes and mushrooms. I do know I'm not going to put any fish in there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new