In-plumbing probe adaptors.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cb684
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cb684

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2015
Messages
586
Reaction score
454
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A while ago I remember reading about adding probes (temperature, pH, etc...) in the pvc plumbing. In that case the person was using Apex probes. I am having a hard time to find the adaptors. Anybody knows how they are called and where I could get them?
Thank you.
CB
IMG_0528.jpg
IMG_0528.jpg
 
BRS carries them in their plumbing parts section. They do not fit the Neptune apex temp probe though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new