In too deep, 800 gallon experiment build

20240223_173312.jpg
 
I found 3 more today. I think they are all hiding in the corals and when I was moving stuff around they came out. I think there are more
 
I found 3 more today. I think they are all hiding in the corals and when I was moving stuff around they came out. I think there are more
If you could get them to adulthood from being born and raised in the tank, that would be pretty awesome.
You're probably never going to catch them anyway. Every day they get older they get a little wiser.
 
Well, this is bigger in person than I expected. I have not built anything this big and now I'm thinking, "oh crap, what did I get myself into". I think I'll need more than 10 blue chromis after it's done, but I still can't get past rock work. It's hard to make it pretty at this size.
20230718_115445.jpg
Hi!

I was watching your built and I really loved it! I am planning on building an 4,5ft(long)x 4ft(deep)x 6ft(tall) aquarium and I'd like to ask you what thickness glass did you use and what thickness of metal for framing and bracing?
 
This was an awesome read. Definitely hope we'll see an update!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new