Inherited aquarium

Welcome to the deep end, you found R2R, that's a great way to start
ZomboMeme 09122020233904.jpg
 
Hi Joe!!! What a great inheritance. Congrats... enjoy!!
Good Morning Coffee GIF by Jennifer Accomando
 
Hello, my name is Joe. Im in south central Kansas and last week I inherited a 45 gallon saltwater aquarium. I have kept aquariums before but never salt. It is a newer tank, I believe its only been running a few months. Currently has a pair of clowns, yellow watchman goby, 2 pajama cardinals, lawnmower blenny, emerald crab, 5-10 hermit crabs, a BTA, maybe a carpet anemone, and 3 unidentified corals. Everything I have identified has been from looking at pictures online, so any or all of those could certainty be wrong. So far everything seems to be doing okay but I really don't know what I'm doing. I will start a build thread with some pictures and some more information.
Welcome!

whale GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new