Inkbird issues

reeferpat137

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, i have 3 inkbird temp controller. 2 are 308 with wifi, the 3rd is juat a plain 308... yesterday when i got home from a trip, the 308wifi i have on my 20gal was reading 140 alarm high... its also the newest of the 3 temp controllers.... im wondering if this is a software issue that needs to be updated. Or if its a hardware issue and i should be looking at warrenty.... the tank is definetly NOT at 140°, ill have to check but its prob around 75, also nothing in the tank but rock and water ATM

wculver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, i have 3 inkbird temp controller. 2 are 308 with wifi, the 3rd is juat a plain 308... yesterday when i got home from a trip, the 308wifi i have on my 20gal was reading 140 alarm high... its also the newest of the 3 temp controllers.... im wondering if this is a software issue that needs to be updated. Or if its a hardware issue and i should be looking at warrenty.... the tank is definetly NOT at 140°, ill have to check but its prob around 75, also nothing in the tank but rock and water ATM
The temperature would not be a software related challenge. So long as the temperature probe is where you expected it to be in the 75 degree area and hadn't wandered underneath a refugium grow light or get too close to the tank heaters you would be looking at a warranty return.

OP
OP
R

reeferpat137

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The temperature would not be a software related challenge. So long as the temperature probe is where you expected it to be in the 75 degree area and hadn't wandered underneath a refugium grow light or get too close to the tank heaters you would be looking at a warranty return.
Thanks

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 27 38.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 5.6%
Back