Innovative Marine Mesh Screen Kit vs BRS Screen Kit

Skyzpop

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2014
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Location
Gilbert, AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a fairly new reefer and have a Nuvo 16 tank. After my cycle I purchased 2 clowns and the other morning I found one of my clowns on my carpet (I believe you guys refer to this as "fish jerky") so I need to do some sort of top that removes the gaps the stock top has.

I am aware of the Bulk Reef Supply DIY screen top and just came across a mesh screen that is made by Innovative Marine for their Nuvo tanks. Has anyone used the Innovative Marine mesh top yet? Any issues with the BRS DIY net top if you went this route? Thank you in advance for information you can give me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new