Innovative Marine Nuvo 20 Pro

Item Price
$250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

SchrutesReefs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2021
Messages
1,242
Reaction score
1,195
Location
East Coast
What state or country do you live in
Delaware
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
re listing my 12mo old IM Nuvo 20 Pro. Only selling because I went to a bigger tank. No scratches or leaks. Tank comes with leveling pad, stock Mighty Jet pump, return nozzles, 2 filter socks, 2 media baskets, magnet cleaner, and mesh lid. I still have to take pics of the cleaned and empty tank. Local pickup preferred, shipping will be around $100, so doesn't seem worth it to me. I would be willing to meet around De, Md, Nj, Pa. Looking for $250 cash only

96813DA9-1FF3-48BE-89EF-A83B492EB36B.jpeg 99A0F1E4-1D51-4C1C-93C7-D7D9D39F0E53.jpeg C67854C6-E6B0-40DD-A49E-8384C217615F.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new