Inquisitive Beginner

  • Thread starter Thread starter zpederson
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zpederson

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
36
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! I do not have a reef tank yet, but I want to. I'm trying to learn as much as I can about the hobby before diving in. I have some freshwater experience but this is a whole new ballgame. Looking forward to beginning this hobby!

~Zach
 
Welcome to R2R!!
hIWXijh.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!! This is a great place to learn!
 
Welcome to a fun new hobby!!! As stated above check out brs videos, especially their 52 weeks of reefing. Read as much as possible on here and local reef clubs if you have any. Think about the set up you would like to have and check out the build threads, and also check out qt procedures, any problems people share, just anything like that. Good luck and have fun.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new