Inquisitive Beginner

  • Thread starter Thread starter zpederson
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 1.15.39 PM.png
 
Hey all! I do not have a reef tank yet, but I want to. I'm trying to learn as much as I can about the hobby before diving in. I have some freshwater experience but this is a whole new ballgame. Looking forward to beginning this hobby!

~Zach
IMG_20191112_193527_01.gif
welcome to reef2reef
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new