Instant ocean tests

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What did I miss with GHL? Do their products have clay in them too? ...man, I probably should not have asked. Gonna be a fanboy now even though I don't even use a controller.

I love seeing a salty Randy... kinda fun.

You will continue to get grief if you want to try and post your suppositions as fact or keep on with the unsubstantiated claims. Just simply put some words in there about opinions. Even some sentences like "it seems like IO might have some clay in it" would be fine. ...and when somebody tells you that it was tested and turns out to actually be calcium and carbonate, then just believe them, or stop posting for some other reason, since they are likely better than you and know what they are talking about. Then we can all move on. If it turns out that some clay made it into some IO one day, then you can claim some victory. It is all part of being an adult on a message board.

Before you think or call me a troll or fanboy, just know that I took more a beating on here for my posts about UWC and Vibrant for 3-5 years and I feel like I handled it like an adult. I know something about having unpopular opinions and how to present them. You might not be mature enough to see this as such, but these posts are actual help, if you care to take it.

HuduVudu

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What did I miss with GHL? Do their products have clay in them too? ...man, I probably should not have asked. Gonna be a fanboy now even though I don't even use a controller.

I love seeing a salty Randy... kinda fun.

You will continue to get grief if you want to try and post your suppositions as fact or keep on with the unsubstantiated claims. Just simply put some words in there about opinions. Even some sentences like "it seems like IO might have some clay in it" would be fine. ...and when somebody tells you that it was tested and turns out to actually be calcium and carbonate, then just believe them, or stop posting for some other reason, since they are likely better than you and know what they are talking about. Then we can all move on. If it turns out that some clay made it into some IO one day, then you can claim some victory. It is all part of being an adult on a message board.

Before you think or call me a troll or fanboy, just know that I took more a beating on here for my posts about UWC and Vibrant for 3-5 years and I feel like I handled it like an adult. I know something about having unpopular opinions and how to present them. You might not be mature enough to see this as such, but these posts are actual help, if you care to take it.
Troll.

Sorry, just had to do it.

polyppal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4BA0C557-68BE-40C7-8E5C-4CA7BEF43DFC.gif

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm both. I'm the blind owner of Aquarium Systems.

Makes it hard to read these threads. All the money I make off selling reef Crystals goes into the technology to read Reef2Reef to me.
I’m saving this post for posterity. I may use it against you in a random post in a few years! Ha

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.9%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 32 16.4%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 35 17.9%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 96 49.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.5%
Back