Interesting frag cut…

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ackk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ackk

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2025
Messages
20
Reaction score
11
Location
FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this areally bad cut or should I not worry about it? It’s a Goni frag I just received.

20250801_102420_6A9291BA-42D1-4CB5-855D-760999C71A96.png


20250801_102420_A0E553C6-107F-4F22-B126-2198ADB84C59.png


20250801_102420_1F2E32B2-F3F7-4686-9EE9-7641C8BD6F40.png


20250801_102422_C734FB5D-4ABB-4B5D-9244-9CD55788AF39.png
 
A little surprised this is an acceptable frag to ship out. My other goni from somewhere else is doing great so lets hope this one does ok.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new