Intermediate reefer just moved back to central Illinois

Brody’s Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2019
Messages
49
Reaction score
66
Location
Altamont, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I’ve been here for a while but I thought I would throw a post here since I just recently moved from the St. Louis metro area back to my hometown in Effingham County, Illinois. I was spoiled with the awesome LFS’s and community in and around STL and now I’m like an hour and a half from the nearest LFS. I’m hoping to meet more reef keepers in my area to trade frags in the future.

Here is a link to the build thread for my previous tank.
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/my-reefing-journey-from-0-to-an-80-gallon-shallow-reef.774600/
It was an 80 gallon shallow mixed reef. Unfortunately I had to sell it and I am now restarting with a 47.5 gallon Tideline AIO system.
4A5F4EEE-07C7-4516-8DCD-EF475113130E.jpeg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to R2R!

Your 80g aquarium looks great sorry you had to sell it ! Did you build the stand? Really neat!

FE9568C1-A761-42B4-AD9C-FAE1E24302D4.gif
Thanks! The stand was built by the previous owner but I refinished and painted it when I bought the tank.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Brody!!! Welcome to R2R!! Thanks for sharing the photo! Nice stand.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new