Internal fuge

  • Thread starter Thread starter darylb94
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

darylb94

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2013
Messages
240
Reaction score
1
Location
western australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ever built and internal fuge for there tank I saw one today that I really liked and was thinking of doing the same to my tank what are the pros and cons of doing this? I'd like to keep a mandarin in there or some other cool stuff
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new