Introducing myself

largo4fun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Helo everybod I’m Louis. I’ve been in the aquarium hobby for 23 years now. I built my first reef tank when I was 16. It was a simple, over stocked 10 gallon tank. But after reading lots on the subject of proper husbandry for my fish n corals I upgraded to a 55 gallon tank. Since then it has been a blur of MTS. Now days I am married and blessed to have a wife who shares my passion for this hobby. I’m so glad to finally be a member of reef2reef after years of only reading the posts here.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

My lil Booger's tank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Helo everybod I’m Louis. I’ve been in the aquarium hobby for 23 years now. I built my first reef tank when I was 16. It was a simple, over stocked 10 gallon tank. But after reading lots on the subject of proper husbandry for my fish n corals I upgraded to a 55 gallon tank. Since then it has been a blur of MTS. Now days I am married and blessed to have a wife who shares my passion for this hobby. I’m so glad to finally be a member of reef2reef after years of only reading the posts here.
One wishes his better half would share the love that is a reef tank in the living room. I do have my 2 and a half year on board with me so long as her nemo is in the tank. curious how was the transition to a larger tank? I want a much bigger one myself but an stuck with a 30 gallon for now. Would probably loose house and home if i got a bigger one.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back