Introduction

jlandis33

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! My name is Josh and live in Indiana. I have been researching the hobby now for well over a year and started filling my first saltwater tank last night. Excited to be getting started and going to need all the help I can get. Still have about 40 more gallons to go to finish filling it and start the cycle. My family is really excited though. Thanks for having me.
IMG_2545.jpg

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! My name is Josh and live in Indiana. I have been researching the hobby now for well over a year and started filling my first saltwater tank last night. Excited to be getting started and going to need all the help I can get. Still have about 40 more gallons to go to finish filling it and start the cycle. My family is really excited though. Thanks for having me.
IMG_2545.jpg

Hello Josh, glad to have you in the group. There are many different articles you can read to be successful. What size tank did you go with? I see you have a sump under the tank.

OP
OP
jlandis33

jlandis33

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Josh, glad to have you in the group. There are many different articles you can read to be successful. What size tank did you go with? I see you have a sump under the tank.

It is a 75 Gallon. Went with a 20G long sump kit. Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to being involved in the hobby.

Back